Home Staging – Your Competitive Edge
Builders with property in its final stages of development should hire Urban Stagers to prepare the new house as if someone already lives there – Hire Urban Stagers for our skills, knowledge and abilities to turn the shell of a house into a vision of a home.
Hiring Urban Stagers is the final step a builder needs to turn the FOR SALE sign into SOLD sooner rather than later.
Urban Stagers also provides interior design services for builders. We can help you choose the interior of your homes and ensure the look is seamless. We understand how busy you are, so let us help you build a home that everyone will love!
Each property is unique; homes vary in size, design and décor so it is impossible for us to propose a dollar amount before viewing a property. Generally, preparing a vacant property involves planning, organizing, furniture rental and cleaning; with our guidance, you will be on the right track of knowing what needs to be done. Our suggestions are always made in your best interest and works with your budget.
For larger homes we recommend to stage the whole property or at least the main floor and the master suite. For the rest of the rooms, the need to stage will depend on the size, view, and shape of the rooms. Smaller or odd shaped rooms should be staged as it is difficult for buyers to imagine what to do with an odd space. For condos, lofts and smaller houses, we strongly recommend to stage the whole property. You only have 3-6 minute to sell your property. It is best not to give the buyer any doubts about putting in an offer on yours before they leave.
Remember you only have one chance to make a good First Impression …make it count!
Top Benefits for You
- Reduce time on the market, increase sale price
- Distinct marketing advantage
- Attract a broader range of buyers
- Receive higher appraisals
- Professional image on MLS, flyers and websites
- Gain referrals and repeat business
- Earn the reputation that your listings always show well and sell faster
- We address sensitive home owner issues (cleanliness, pets, odors etc.) – not you.
- Your commissions will remain high
- We teach the home owner how to maintain the home during the listing
- Clients will appreciate the value-added service
- Always costs less than a reduction in the listing price
- Buyers view staged homes as “well cared for” properties
- Builds a satisfied & loyal client base
- Stands out from the rest in a slow market
- Creates more interest and increases the possibility of multiple offers in an active market